Site identification services that make precision a priority on every mobile wireless project.
Once search rings are issued, NTP Wireless’s local real estate specialists identify a selection of candidates that satisfy client demands. Our expertise and proactive methodology simplify and accelerate the process for our clients.
NTP Wireless’s site identification team can expertly:
- Conduct a zoning feasibility study for each search ring
- Contact potential landlords based on zoning, construction and RF requirements
- Evaluate construction feasibility
- Prepare MLA co-location applications
- Identify suitable alternative candidates
- Produce preliminary RF approval forms for client review
- Submit comprehensive Site Candidate Information Packages